- Pets OK except dogs
- High Ceiling
- Hardwood Floor
- No Laundry Room
- Heat+Hot Water Included
- Near Subway(s)
- Laundromat is on the Block
- Several Grocery Stores Just Around the Corner
- 2 blocks to 6 Train at 96th St. Station
- 3 blocks to the Metropolitan Hospital Center
- Convenient to Mt. Sinai Medical Center & the FDR Drive
- 4.5 Avenues to Central Park
This building is part of a complex of 5 similar buildings from the early 1900s. This part of Yorkville was home to three of the nation’s largest brewerys, and we suspect these buildings were intended as housing for the largely German workforce. Today, these modernize apartments are home to young professionals, teachers, students, and some long-time residents.
The landlord is family-run and specializes in not only owning but managing low-rise buildings in Manhattan. Many of their employees live in these buildings, so you can trust theyíre well maintained keeping staff and tenants smiling.
For more information, visit New York’s Oldest and Largest No Fee Apartment Rental Service.